Phi Delta Kappa
Over 100 Years of Brotherhood
1. A non-refundable $300.00 deposit and a signed rental agreement is required in order to reserve a specific rental date. Confirmation will be awarded on a “first come, first served” basis in accordance with the receipt of the reservation deposit. A countersigned copy of the agreement will be returned to the client and will act as confirmation of the reservation.
2. A damage escrow deposit of $500.00 is required 20 days in advance of any event. Deductions from this deposit will be made for damages or clean-up after the event. Should the damage amount exceed the deposited amount, the client is fully responsible for all charges. Any balance of the damage escrow will be returned to the client within 30 days following the event.
3. Full payment of all anticipated charges is required 20 day in advance of the event. We reserve the right to cancel any event for which full payment has not been received 20 days prior to the event.
4. Event rental is based on a 7 hour time period, to include setup/cleanup time, and must not exceed midnight unless prior arrangements are made at an additional fee.
5. Immediately following the event, the Lessee shall be required to leave the facility in an orderly condition, free of any food, beverages, equipment, etc. brought onto the property by the lessee, guests, vendors or associates. All trash is to be disposed of in the dumpster provided. Clean-up must be completed by one hour after the rental time period.
6. Catering and beverage arrangements are entirely up to the Lessee. A controlled and responsible use of alcoholic beverages will be permitted for wedding receptions and private parties. A liquor license is required if alcohol is to be sold. Catering references are available upon request.
7. Lessee must not use decorations which will deface the walls, ceilings, floors, etc. No rice, bird seed or confetti is permitted.
8. All prices are subject to change. Prices are guaranteed at the time of booking event.
9. Phi Delta Kappa, Florida Alpha Lambda, it members, affiliates and representatives, assume no liability for theft or damage to guests vehicles or property while attending an event.
10. Smoking is permitted only in the screened patio areas of the facility. Smoking inside the facility is strictly prohibited.
11. Maximum capacity is 220 persons.
Florida Alpha Lambda
Rules for Banquet Hall Rentals
Florida Alpha Lambda Chapter ONLY
Banquet Hall Rental information. Please click the links below to view the appropriate information
Phi Delta Kappa, Fraternity
Florida Alpha Lambda Chapter
11301 Phi Delt Way
Odessa, FL 33556
Phone: (727) 375-9732
Our 4500 square foot Banquet facility was built in 2002 and is available for a variety of events. Whether you are planning your wedding and reception, class reunion, a private party or a business meeting /seminar, our beautiful facility has an array of amenities to offer you. The maximum capacity of the facility is 220 Maximum Capacity (Cocktail Reception) 120 Maximum Capacity (Seated Dinner).
The 2700 square foot carpeted dining and social area has a variety of lighting configurations including a stunning chandelier in the center of the domed shaped ceiling. The 900 square foot hard wood floor bar and dance area has a 10 foot U-shaped bar with an ice machine. Alcohol is allowed under restrictive conditions (a valid liquor license is required if alcohol is sold at your event)
The use of the following is included in the rental agreement:
• Fifteen 60" round tables
• Four 8' rectangular tables
• Four 6" rectangular tables
• 120 padded chairs
• Ice Maker
The kitchen facility is to be used for warming only.
Cooking of meals is NOT allowed.
A microwave is available along with sinks and counter space to allow
catering services an area to stage for serving your event.
Free parking is available for guests of the event
A staff member will remain on-site during your event to answer questions and provide assistance.
Please call for rates and availability.
Click the "Contact" tab for phone numbers and email addresses
If you are interested in renting our facility please either
call: (727) 375-9732
The rental chairman will contact you to answer any of your questions
and set up a viewing of our facility.
6760 E. Greenville Pike, Union City, IN 47390
All Rights Reserved © Phi Delta Kappa